1. Create and Verify Your Google Business Listing
- Go to google.com/business and sign in. If you don’t have a google account sign up for one before this step.
- Enter your business’ address. If you do not service customers at a physical address, click “list the area instead” and click “next”
- If you don’t serve customers at your business address:
- Enter your business address.
- At the bottom, click I deliver goods or services to my customers and click “next”
- List your service areas, then click “next”
- Search for your business category and click “next”
- Enter a phone number or website URL and click “next”
- Select a verification option. Choose the “Mail” method
- Click “send postcard”
- Wait for the postcard to come in the mail (3 days – 3 weeks)
- Sign in to google.com/business and click the “verify now button”
- Congratulations you did it! You are ready to move on to the next step.
For more detailed instructions on this step go to this google support page: